Thursday, September 4, 2014

Welcome back to Hall... XC entry ticket

Greetings:
I hope you all had a great summer. Maybe some of you are ready for school to start. I am ready and excited for the new year to begin, as I am sure many of you are as well. I am looking forward to meeting everyone, and working with you to make this year a great year.

First day activity:
When you walk into class, you will be asked a question about my profile on this page. You will have to write it down and give it to me. Let's see how many of you are the students who like to scout out the school early, and even look at the teacher website.

How to find the information:
In my profile at the lower right corner of this page, answer the following questions: My wife's nameour pets, and how many years I have been teaching. If you can answer these three things, you will earn your first point of extra credit.

Why do this:
This is a reward for using resources, and trying to find out what the class is like. If you would like, you can look at old class blog posts and handouts (which are mostly rubrics I use in class).

No comments:

Post a Comment